< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shameless

In between episodes of Weeds, there's been a lot of 90210 in my apartment lately. I'd like to say this is a bi-product of living with my girlfriend, but anyone who reads this blog probably knows that's a sad lie.

Yes, I'm 30, a dude, and I'm totally gay for 90210 (preferrably the high school and college years), and I'm totally going to watch the CW-ified reincarnation that starts next week.

Reflections upon re-viewing season 3 (senior year)...

-I remember Brenda getting a lot of shit among fans, but Kelly is infinitely more annoying. She's all pouty and eating disorder-y. Get off Dylan's balls, already. His dad just BLEW UP for crying out loud!

-The prom episode is the best episode of the show. Hands down. Everyone is at their most ridiculous. And Tori Spelling playing drunk -- that tape should be shown to aspiring actresses everywhere.

And now, the climactic rally of season 3

Labels:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com