< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 06, 2007

902-wonder

There was a Steve Sanders sighting this morning in my building. The guy who delivers our paper walked in and asked me if I remember Steve from that "9021" show. I like this guy more and more. He works with his dad and brother, and they get up at 5 every morning to deliver paper to all of West LA. And apparently, he's a 90210 fan to boot.

So naturally when he asked me, I said, "obviously." He just rode up in the elevator with Steve. Apparently Steve's got a cast encasing his broken foot. (Does anyone know -- was this a result of his dancing with the stars?). He asked him if he's got any projects coming up, and Steve replied, "not with this thing!"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com