< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Muso's on The Tonight Show TONIGHT!

Just don't blink. We'll probably be on for all of 3 seconds. It's part of a bit that was taped last week while we were in Austin. Wayne Coyne of The Flaming Lips was a TS correspondent, and interviewed a bunch of bands, who then did silly things. One band shot confetti. Another looked like a Freak Show. I don't think that was their gag, though. Actually, I think they're called Freak Show. My gangly ass played a tiny drum set, which Josh set on fire.

I'm not shocked that they cut our interview. At one point, Wayne asked to see Parker's hairy belly button. I'm still haunted by it.

And as long as I'm being shameless -- a picture of the bit wound up in The Austin American Statesman and was picked up today by The New York Post.

For more dirty details of the tour, go here.

This was all thanks to Fatso. I owe him a hi five and some beers.

Tune in tonight!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com