< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 07, 2006

We all Have Dreams

Lately, I've had some really vivid dreams. Last week I dreamt someone wanted me to buy them drugs from a "drug house" in Pasadena, which basically meant it was an old Victorian house with a big porch on a hill. I drove up to the curb in a minivan and two guys ran out of the house to my window. They asked me what I wanted, but I couldn't remember what I was supposed to get. I said "... weed?", and handed them the money. They ran back in and back out and brought me three giant cookies. I ate one and got really, really high. Then, as if in a movie, the dream cut to The Grove, a day later. I was standing outside Nordstrom's and still high. Believe it or not, none of this resembles anything that's ever actually happened to me.

Last night I dreamt I was in a college English class taught by David Cross. He was a mix of real David Cross and this David Cross. Then he lead our class to a lecture in a cafeteria, which I strayed away from because Fugazi was playing about fifty feet away. They played behind the small, narrow cafeteria windows where you place your order. I got into a conversation with Ian Mackaye, and the next thing I knew I was driving around with the whole band in a van, somewhere in Wisconsin. We were looking for a movie theatre, but all we could find were Outback Steakhouses. Then I woke up. The rest of the night was really restless.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com