< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 21, 2006

will the real victim of coulrophobia please stand up?
I was talking to Helen the other day and somehow her fear of clowns came up. I might've asked, "So how's that fear of clowns going?", but who knows.

She said she's really tired of how trendy clown fear has become. "EVERYONE says they're afraid of clowns now." And I have to give her credit. Helen doesn't mess around. She's truly terrified of clowns, and has been since I've known her. I think clowns are kinda creepy, but they don't rattle me; This movie would actually scare Helen.

The more I think about it, the more it seems that Helen used Clown Parade as a way of confronting her demons. If you're not familiar with Clown Parade, it's a smash-hit film that Helen, myslef, and Matt Drdek made a while ago. It's a documentary of 3 promising filmmakers who set about producing a horror movie in which a small town's annual clown parade goes murderously awry. There is lots of blood and even more clowns. If only we could all be as bold as Helen.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com