< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Avoiding Stink Hand
Two things I will always avoid prolonged contact with:

rubber bands
pennies

Nothing gives you Stink Hand like rubber and copper. I loathe having to open up new boxes of rubber bands at work. When I dig my hand in there, it feels like I'm fishing in a pit of snakes, probably because it reminds me of the barrel of rubber snakes in the store at Disneyland. You know, across from the Indiana Jones ride. Odd: those snakes? Fun. Rubber band snakes? Creepy. And full of stink.

For similar reasons, I pocket my change right away. Or give it away. It has the added bonus of making people think I'm generous. So I stay fresh and philanthropic. Look into it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com