< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Reunion Roundup
If you read this blog, you probably also read this one and this one, and have seen pics from our 10 year reunion. Don't worry, that won't stop me from commenting.

More or less, everyone was the same. Rather than the bloated messes I half-expected to see, people were fit and, in a lot of cases, looked better. Otherwise, this is how it broke down.

Number of boob jobs I was alerted to: 2

Number of people who'd been to jail: 1

Number of women I thought were Carrie David but weren't: 3

Number of Super Nerds who were still Super Nerds, endearingly so: 2

Number of people who said I was partly responsible for turning out okay: 1
(he was very drunk, and forgot he'd already talked to me)

Sets of digits Chachi got, despite being hammered and without trying: 1

Number of guys who stripped down to their wife-beaters by night's end: 1

Number of fights between rivals that were rumored to happen but didn't: 1

Number of people who accused me of lying when I said I remembered them: 1

Number of people who should've accused me of lying when I said I remembered them: 2

There was one particularly awkward conversation, in which I tried to convince Erin Pahlke that she did, in fact, know me in high school.

Me: Yeah, we had AP English together. At the end of the year, we did that project. We made that movie.

Erin's Friend (Chrissy?): You guys made a movie together??

Taryn, do you remember this movie? I seem to recall you being the mastermind.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com