< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

David Shea's Nightmare
I've been pretty busy, yet there isn't much worth posting about. Oh, I'm pretty tired lately. Really tired. Like, all the time. Ironically, I've also been drinking more coffee than ever before. I won't win any coffee-offs or anything, but I can brag. I'm also writing a lot. 3 different things. Let's call them "projects", because that sounds legit. Some days I write write write, and the exhaustion is worth it. Some days I just sit there and stare at the paper. Or the ceiling. Or my shoes.

Consequently, I feel even more out of it. Spacey. I have a habit of letting these legit-sounding "projects" consume me, for better or worse. The up side: I'm producing a lot of material. Most of it is good, or at least more focused than anything I've done before. The down side: the tired thing. But it's paying off in small ways. I hosted a reading of a sitcom pilot I'm writing with Ali (yes, I'm writing a pilot. I am officially an LA cliche). It didn't go horribly. In fact, I'd even say "well". I can't say more. Not because I don't want to brag. I do. Oh, I'd love to brag. I'm just superstitious. I'm kicking a black cat as I write. Not because I'm superstitious. I'm just cruel. Guess that's a down side too.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com