< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Macabre Ha Ha


















I haven't read this or seen a rehearsal, but if the show is anything like the postcard, then I'm IN! (I guess I'd be in anyway, but the promise of some morbid yuks makes it all the better).

From Marah:

Hey there!

Thought I would attempt to woo you to my next show with fantastic
visuals. If the postcard doesn't do it for you, how about seeing
agoraphobic twins hooked on chocolate and barbituates do battle with
their worst nightmares, which include a masked mute and a bronzed
adonis who eats bugs? Aren't British playwrights the best?

Please do make reservations, as the theatre is on the cozy side.
And check out goldstarevents.com for some sweet ticket deals. Hope to see you there!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com