< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 13, 2006

Band For Sale
About a month ago, Josh's friend, Lindsey took pictures for our CD. This one didn't make the cut, so here it shall thrive. I'm not sure what we were going for -- I mean, the overall idea for the shoot was a weird kind of family portrait. But this one, I don't know. To me, it seems like a billboard you'd see in Germany. Of course, I've never been to Germany, but if I'm to make sweeping generalizations about a culture based on email links people send me (and I am), their ads are all kindsa sexed up and whacky.

Okay, so that's an Australian ad. Don't act like you didn't want it.

So what's our advertisement for? I'm going with corncob pipes. But the possibilities are endless, really. I'm looking at you, German corporations.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com