< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

this could be the post that gets me fired
An attorney just called me and asked where our only black employee was. I told him he's out until Thursday. Then this conversation happened:

Him: Really?... Hmmm... Well, you would know this. What's common slang that black people use for white people?

Me: Uh...

Him: Honky?

Me: Yeah. Or Cracker.

Him: What's more popular?

Me: Uh, Cracker I guess.

Him: Thanks.

Despite the douchebaggery that's common around here, people generally have a pretty good sense of humor with each other. So I'm guessing this was benign. Nevertheless, it was the greatest conversation I've had here. Maybe ever anywhere.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com