< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 10, 2006

My Messiah


Lately, people have sent me thousands of pictures of David Hasslehoff (or three -- one of his pictures packs the punch of a thousand). This Pepsi one was sent by LA Girl. My friend, Halie, sent me this more casual, yet still dangerous pic on my birthday.



And recently, I came across this amazing video.

Then, the other day, I saw this trailer for the upcoming Adam Sandler movie, co-starring David. And of course, who could forget that my ringtone is the theme from Knight Rider?

I think the universe is trying to tell me a couple things: 1.) I need to travel to Germany to connect with other fans who find themselves cosmically linked to David; 2.) I need to buy Baywatch: the Complete Series on DVD.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com