< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Spring Break Bus
Before I die, I want to visit Prague, and I want to ride a party bus. It has to be the double-decker, open-on-top kind, and it has to be with this crowd.

I realized this last Saturday night, while talking to Mike Fitz outside the Voz Alta gallery. A Tuaca party bus pulled up to the light, and the people on top were drunk out of their minds. They were stoked to be partying in an outside the box way. One guy wobbled around from seat to seat with giddyness. I don't know if that's officially allowed (if party buses are anything like middle school buses, he waited 'til the bus driver was distracted), but I like the element of danger. Someone could party themselves right over the top of the bus. And what happens then, do people party harder? Is it a badge of honor to fall off the party bus? Does a party ambulance show up to drive the fallen to the party hospital?

(I rode in a party "limo" once during my cousin's bachelor party. The limo was actually a short bus with a huge advertisement for Mama Mia on the side. But still, you get to drink while en route from party to party. You can see how this whet my appetite).

By the way, if you scroll down this page, there are other, non double-decker buses with some pretty sweet amenities.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com