< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Pork Angel
I've never consumed beef and beer like I've consumed them in the past week. Went to visit my parents for a scant three days. Celebrated mom's bday. Rode on their boat. Consumed beef and beer. And pork. Can't go to Wisconsin and NOT eat sausage. Unless you're a vegetarian or Jewish or a pork hater or crazy. Last night I got back from a one-day Vegas trip, still hung over and, again, full of sausage. At 4am, walking back to our hotel and craving hot dogs after being taunted by the closed Nathan's Famous kiosks in New York New York, Mr. Hot Dog appeared to us like an angel -- a pork angel (how else can you describe a 24-hour hot dog place?).

So today I figured I'd go back to work. (Don't worry, I sweated all the beer and pork out at band practice last night).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com