< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

are all scientologists this annoying?
Okay. It's official. It's only a matter of days before Tom Cruise peels off his human shell, revealing the scaly, rodant-eating lizard beneath. It's not just that he believes in aliens. It's the cement confidence with which he goes around yelling at people about it, that creeps me out. What the fuck's wrong with you?!?! You don't believe in aliens?!?!?! Listen, who are you? I'll tell you who you are. You're Jo Nobody. Me, I'm Tom Cruise. I starred in Cocktail, so let me tell you how it is. Aliens are REAL, Ridilin's for losers, and Katie Holmes makes Helen of Troy look like Janet Reno!!! ARRRGGGHHHGGHGHHGHGH!!!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com