< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My Dudeical Plan
While admiring my comment on the last entry, I remembered an agenda of mine. I want to (re)introduce certain slang to our cultural vocabulary. Here are a few words and phrases I think we'd all be better off knowing. Some, you'll see, are due for a comeback.

-Cheesedick
-Dipshit
-Shitbag
-Boss
-Tits ("that's so tits!", "that's the tits!", etc.)
a.) Floatin' on a cloud of titties
-Dudeical
-Rad
-Out The Box (this is Ken's version of "Off the Hook")

Dudeical will take persistence. You won't walk out of a great movie with your friends, and get away with, "Yeah, I liked it. It was really dudeical", without the conversation stopping. At first. But if you keep at it with confidence, especially around strangers who might be too shy to call you on it, who's to say you won't start a cultural phenomenon? I mean if "show me the money" can sweep the nation, why can't dudeical?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com