< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 01, 2005

Fever!
Sunday marks the kick off of Wedding Fever '05. It's the first of three ceremonies I'll be attending over the next few months. I actually had to turn down two other weddings that fell on the same day as the lovely Taryn's -- FEVER!!

My friends Kevin and Jennifer are hitchin' it up on Sunday, which means tomorrow I brave a Saturday crowd at The Grove (the Disneyland of malls) to find wedding-appropriate attire. Haven't bought anything that nice since 1997, when I classed myself up for the sweet job at Rob-May.... which turned out to be in the stock room. I just couldn't bring myself to accept a sales position. I commend people who can do that without jabbing a fork in their, or anyone else's, eye. I thought I had it bad enough when I had to walk out onto "the floor" every morning. My job was to turn on the TVs in the Juniors department so Blues Traveler videos could pump throughout the store.

So weddings. Congrats Kevin, Taryn, and Lisa. You're all buy-nice-clothes-at-the-last-minute worthy. I just want you to know.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com