< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 25, 2005

Ghosts
I don't know how this related to Economics, but in high school we watched a news expose about sanitation in chain restaurans. I'm sure it was called "Sanitary Scandals!!", or something. The news placed undercover cameras in kitchens, salad bars, and bathrooms. They revealed cooks with spitting problems, cockroaches who liked lettuce, and wily rats. It was pretty gross. I still can't eat at Shoney's, which is for the best, really. I stuffed those images in my subconscious, probably in the same place where kids cram the sight of their parents humping, if they're unlucky enough to see such a disaster.

But yesterday when I read this, those images re-emerged to haunt me all over again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com