< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Ass-less Chaps... Check!
This week's been all about last-minute things for the tour. The other night Josh and I spent a couple hours on his roof stenciling our name onto 150 CDs. T shirts are still up in the air. Don't know if we can get the stencil, or the right paint. One thing's for sure, though. This is some lo-fi, DIY shit (in the best way).

I made a check list for myself this morning. If I'm going to spend that much time in a van, I oughta be prepared. Otherwise, I might have forgotten "5 lb. tub of Red Vines". The rest of the list has your granola bars, your oranges, your Sedaris-on-CD CDs, etc. Foolishly, I left the list on my desk at work when I walked away. I came back and someone had added:

condom's
wet naps
first aid kit

I guess everyone has different ideas about touring life.

Not that four days and three shows will tell me much, but I'm excited for the taste. I'll recap our small adventure when I get back, but for a real sense of it, check this out.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com