< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 03, 2005

AWOL From Chippendale's
New Year's Eve had its share of memorable moments. Marah and Halie had a few people over. We played board games and drank until they couldn't be played. Ken got his crotch grabbed. It was great all around. But perhaps the highlight is the sexy lap dance I got at midnight. Unfortunately, it was from a guy who grinded a bottle of champagne in my face to the tune of "Pour Some Sugar On Me". Just walked into the room, shouted, "Hey, Brian!" and commenced.

No, I didn't pay for it this time.

Now, he is allegedly heterosexual and not a professional dancer; and though he was trying to screw "Pour"'s guitar solo more than anything, he worked that bottle to the point of making me a little uncomfortable, however trashed I may have been. (I suppose the crowning jewel for him would've been for the prop to shoot open and spill all over his hands, but thankfully it didn't go that far).

I'd later find out that he was drunk out of his mind and high on coke. So can I blame him? Who's to say I wouldn't do the same given the circumstances? Who's to say I wouldn't do the same totally sober for Twizzlers and a PBR?

I don't want to paint a completely negative picture of this guy. Aside from a balls-to-the-wall rendition of a Dave Matthews song I saw him karaoke once, he's harmless. And he always seems genuinely glad to see me and vice versa. I guess I just feel like if one straight guy's gonna dance all sexy for another straight guy to a metal song, it should be "Shout at the Devil".

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com