< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Homecoming
Leigh had a Christmas party this past weekend, which made occasion for me and Marah to drive to San Diego. Sometimes I forget how hard San Diego rules. Shameful, really. The weather of Los Angeles with less traffic and less people walking around with head shots at their finger tips. And in some neighborhoods it has everything great that LA has, but seemingly undiscovered. But this is not to bash LA. Oh, before I forget

COLIN GARON
CHACHI MUELLER

There. They read the ol' blog and demanded shout outs. I think they threatened violence if I didn't. Or maybe they threatened to drink more. Can't remember. What I do remember from the party is the people from high school who I hadn't seen in years. One guy stood quietly in the corner with his fiance, smiling, which is pretty much how I remember him back then (minus the fiance). Everyone else -- all people I've missed or maybe didn't realize I missed -- were older versions of high school them, give or take some neuroses. It was nice. Made the evening a kind of unexpected homecoming.

This still isn't enough to make me go to the ten year reunion.... though I might be more inclined if Colin lets me get tanked for free at his bar, Pitchers, beforehand.

Marah made the rounds and racked up some fans. She became the unofficial Supervisor of a White Elephant gift exchange, in which I, or we, wound up with the Kangaroo Jack DVD, something I was pretty siked about even if it ruined her chances of stealing a "better" gift from someone. Pa-shaw. The kangaroo raps, people!

Yes, there were spirits, great music, reunited friends, and camaraderie among strangers. But I think everyone could agree that the highlight of the party was that one girl's exposed nipple. "Boobs" doesn't quite capture what her tube top proudly boasted. Bazoombas. In-your-face, dare-you-to-look-somewhere-else bazoombas. People across the room talked in hushed tones. Kevin (i.e., not Fatso)slyly took pictures.

Thank you, Leigh, for your party. I would've attended even without the nip show.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com