< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!
My parents' kitchen window looks out into their neighbor's backyard. Right there while you're, say, pouring milk in your cereal is a dead deer strung up from a tree. It looks like it's being choked. I might be upset if it wasn't so obviously dead. Today they wrapped it in a bag. Not like a garbage bag, more like a sack. I wonder how long they'll keep it up. Ah, hunting season in Wisconsin.

It's Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving, every one! I've gained fifty pounds in beer and homemade cookies alone. And no amount of pool playing or TV watching will burn it off. My brother suggested the Hollywood Diet, but I'm more of a Jarrod/Clay Henry fan myself.

When I told my grandmother over the phone that I'm writing cartoons, she opened up the paper and read me yesterday's "Family Circus". She explained the punchline three times.

On the agenda tomorrow: more food, relatives, driving. Vacation kicks ass, I gotta say.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com