< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Coinstar, My Savior
Yesterday, while eating Indian food and lamenting our perpetual state of brokeness (well mostly it was just me 'cause I can't shut up about it), Lisa and I decided that Coinstar was the answer to all our problems. If you're not familiar with Coinstar, it's a heavenly green machine (usually found in grocery stores) that graciously rewards you with cash for all the spare change you dump in it. So last night I hauled my loot over to Ralph's. For fifteen minutes, I emptied a large ziplock bag into the slot. And when that was done I moved onto to a jelly bean jar.

I walked away with $164.04.

Like any deity, though, it taxed me for my beliefs, to the tune of 9%.

But now I have spending money for NYC. So many coke and hooker binges, so little time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com