< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Shirt: The Aftermath
Today this woman stopped when she saw what I was wearing and said, "You're back with the old stuff again, huh?". Then she reiterated her praise for the shirt and its cottony, patterned ways for a couple minutes, and suggested a trip to Ross to "update myself". It's worth noting that this is the same woman who inadvertantly insulted my life a while back by warning our college-bound intern to study hard so he wouldn't have to end up here later in life. I don't dislike her. She's actually sweet and means well, I'm sure. She just has this annoying way of playing the wacky character in a bad movie who grates on the uptight friend to loosen up by going on zany adventures. Well let me tell you, Queen Latifah she ain't!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com