< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

People, my ass is BRIZOKE
Not broke for real, as in repo men are hunting me as I walk shoe-less to Bankruptcies R Us. But broke as in I have debt. I fell into a lucky situation where a friend of a friend needed an editor for his book on entrepreneurship (please contain yourselves), so I'm making some extra bones there. Then I'm helping out at Marah's store this weekend for what promises to be the craziest (stuffed to the rafters with people), trendiest (it's in Silverlake), gayest (more leather, mesh, and sass than you can shake a stick at) block party of the year (unless you count the Halloween parade in WeHo, which just shoots off the Crazy, Trendy, and Gay charts). But still, this sweet moonlighting coin isn't enough to do what I want to do. I think I'm going to start looking for part time work. Maybe a couple nights a week. Anyone filling a position for Totally Rad Person?

And lest there be doubt, this is definitely not a woe-is-me, Rachel-esque plea for donations. So burn the cash and/or eat the cheque you just wrote me. After all, I grew up on the streets of Poway. I gots my own back. Check it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com