< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

Outtake
I had bitched in detail about why this one secretary at work sucks because she runs around like a just-beheaded chicken whenever the littlest thing goes wrong... and then blogger f'd me. Well, I might've had something to do with it. Okay, it was mutual f'ing. Hate f'ing. Long Story. Just know she sucks. If today weren't one of those determined-to-not-be-bitter-about-my-job days, I'd recreate. Just ain't worth it.

For now, my starry eyes are fixed on the possibility of attending my first red-carpeted, Mann's Chinese big movie premiere. I guess they can't give enough tickets away when even the writer gets special priveleges. I jest. I'm sure I'll be bumping elbows with mega stars. Actually, the potential for D List celebs makes it even more appealing.

In all seriousness, this is a pretty rad accomplishment for Matt. And just so we're clear, I fully intend to exploit our friendship and surf his coattails.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com