< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Silicone Does Not Discriminate
I try not to bitch about LA. It's too easy to bash stereotypes, especially when there are so many enjoyable things about this town. It'd be like saying Ryan Seacrest is vapid and soul-less and masquerades as metrosexual to prove his masculinity, when in fact he's gay as a trumpet.... somewhere this analogy took a wrong turn.

Anyway, occasionally I see signs that are unmistakeabley LA. Bad signs. Like today on my way to work. Driving through Beverly Hills, this boney elderly woman crossed the street in front of me wearing a skin tight black spandex-y outfit that was especially flattering on her fake boobs. Only in LA, I guess.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com