< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Modern Art Alarm Clock?
You know how when you wake up at 7am to the sound of a man screaming in the alley behind your house? Things like, "WAKE THE FUCK UP!", and "FUCK ALL Y'ALL!!!", delivered with gutteral, throat-scratching force, in the key of Fuck You. No? Well I don't recommend, 'cause frankly it's creepy, especially since my delightful Miracle Mile neighborhood is usually so tranquil. What's even creepier? Experiencing this after hearing last night's tale of the homeless guy who decapitated a 96 year old man and stabbed his neighbor beyond recognition, only ten minutes from my home. I saw on the news that they caught him. But still, I kinda tossed and turned until the "conventional" alarm went off.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com