< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 02, 2004

Unlikely Pairs
Yesterday, stopped at a light on the corner of La Cienega and 3rd, a couple crossed the street in front of me. The girl was this really attractive blonde, no more than 22. The guy, circa 60. And shorter than her. She held his hand with her left and kinda rubbed him with her right, and definitely not in an endearing "I heart gramps" kind of way. I give her props for acting, though. She looked like she really cared about him and his all Ralph Lauren outfit, as they walked into the Beverly Center. I don't know why there isn't a sitcom about this kind yet. Perfect Strangers: Millenium? I'm just throwin' stuff out there, is all.

Now, if they were truly in love, more power to 'em. 'Cause I've always been fascinated by the unlikely pair. The couple that's ridiculously in love, despite big differences. Usually superficial ones, but noticeable and highly amusing. Some of my favorites include:

-Short, Skinny Man + Tall, Fat Woman
-Burly, Authoritative Man + Short, Timid (sometimes Asian) Woman
-Silent Man + Overly Chatty Woman

Did I miss anything good?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com