< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Playboys of the World Unite
So on the unfortunate days when I have to sort mail, I'm supposed to separate the shit from the good. And within the shit, I'm supposed to rate its shittiness (just throwing it away would be much too easy and time-saving). Anyway, yesterday I came across this catalogue and really couldn't believe it was still selling. I have distinct memories of walking through the mall and being confused by the store back in fifth grade. So with all its crazy yet sophisticated brightness, I thought it'd been shut down by law at 12:01 a.m., January 1, 1990. Then I noticed the catalogue was addressed to a short round fellow with a brief case. So take that mental image and picture him in this. (Make sure you read the caption).

I mean, what the shit? When I first saw the price, I laughed. Then I cried. Is $300 really worth one's dignity? I suspect the guy who wrote the caption had to jiz (sp?) all over the product 'cause he wants to hide how awful it is. So this is what rich, worldly people ware? Or is this just a stupid American interpretation? Hard to say. The Germans do love their David Hasslehoff.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com