< SPRINNGGG BREEAAAKKKK!!!! <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Punch-Drunk Love
Here's what I remember about Valentine's Day in the order that I remember it, which is to say no order at all. Tell me if I miss anything.

1. Stumbling from El Coyote to our house
-tackling, lots of tackling
-disapproving looks from certain Hassidic Jews in the neighborhood (you know who you are), just trying to enjoy Sabbath hang over
-the taste of lawn

2. Fattest Person In The World bets

3. Puking in my bathroom to the soundtrack of Kevin playing drums to Sunny Day Real Estate

4. Tequila shots

5. Stacey passing out on our couch for 3 hours

6. Tom proclaiming his love for Elton John ("Dude, 'Rocketman' is a good song!")

7. Sobering up for the drive to Silverlake at 11pm, where upon arrival, the blurring of my clarity was pinned with a ribbon of the Pabst variety (and a girlfriend who kissed me for rallying)

7. A cheese enchildada like melty cardboard

8. Margaritas

9. Foosball tournament

So yeah. Though not unlike a lot of weekends, it was the best V Day in a long, long time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com